Death on the Nile: Review
Death on the Nile is an astounding sequel to Murder on the Orient Express. A couple who were madly in love. Could they have such a strong relationship that they might kill for each other? On the edge of my seat the whole time. One of Agatha Christies, most popular and beloved stories of all time, will keep you second-guessing yourself throughout the whole story. The mysterious romance, the suspense, the murder.
Agatha's books at first are particularly difficult to keep up with because her books have many characters, so it's quite hard to keep up with whos who. Tim Allerton, who has humor, an interesting personality, and is an important character in the book, is probably my preferred character because of these reasons. Therefore Tim Allerton, the boy who loves his mother dearly is my favorite character in Death on the Nile.
I felt like the characters were coming off the pages beautifully. Agatha Christie described them, to where you can picture them in your mind. I particularly like when she described the Nile River. She gave it so much depth.
In all of Agatha's books, I will always try to solve the mystery myself. I have only guessed it right one time, in And Then There Were None. To be honest, I was quite fooled by Death on the Nile, which made me like it much more.
Usually, in Agatha's books, she always writes the ending scenes flawlessly. The investigator, or whoever is attempting to solve the mystery always breaks the crime down, to where you can understand it. I thought that this book did a better job of breaking down the crime. These scenes are always my favorite.
I would highly recommend this book to a reader who is up for a challenging read. I would say that this was one of Agatha's better pieces of work, Death on the Nile.
Comments
Post a Comment